- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Cadillac TSB #3032
2003 Cadillac Escalade
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 3032.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- SERVICE ENGINE SOON (SES) LIGHT ON WITH P0446 DUE TO DUST IN THE EVAP VENT VALVE ON VEHICLES THAT ARE OPERATED IN DUSTY ENVIRONMENTS, SUCH AS FARMING OR OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.