- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT-3046E
2003 Cadillac Escalade
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-3046E.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:FUEL GAUGE SYSTEM
- GMC: FUEL GAUGE FLUCTUATION IN PARK OR NEUTRAL, CAUSING THE LOW FUEL LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.