- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 35 days ago
- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 79 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 88 days ago
2004 Cadillac Escalade
2004 Cadillac Escalade Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Key Left In Ignition Drains Battery1
- Passlock Light On - Vehicle Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escalade compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade.