3.1

2015 Cadillac Escalade engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade:

2015 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Jun 022019

Escalade

While turning into our street the vehicle shut off. It restarted but still concerned.

- Corpus Christi, TX, USA

Nov 152018

Escalade

This is an exhaust fume related complaint that is also related to an electrical component failure of the rear hatch locking mechanism. When the rear hatch locking mechanism is not fully engaged the liftgate is not completely closed allowing gas fumes to enter the vehicle and it has a really bad exhaust fumes smell..... the gas is entering the vehicle co carbon monoxide hydrocarbons and methane gas CH4

- Waterford, MI, USA

Oct 222018

Escalade

I pulled into the garage and pushed the button to turn the engine off. The vehicle was still in drive. All doors locked when they were closed. I could not open the door with the button on the door handle even though the fob was on me. I went to the back to open the rear hatch. I could not. The vehicle stated to roll backwards - there is no incline in the garage - it is flat. I used the fob to unlock the door and I was able to get into the car and put it in park. I have video from my outdoor camera.

- Normal, IL, USA

Jan 012017

Escalade

The contact owns a 2015 Cadillac Escalade. While driving 10 mph and depressing the accelerator pedal, the vehicle felt as if it shifted and the steering seized. There were no warning indicators illuminated. The vehicle was serviced per NHTSA campaign number: 18V586000 (steering) at open road Cadillac (334 columbia turnpike, florham park, NJ 07932, 973-538-5650); however, the failures recurred. The manufacturer was not notified of the failures. The failure mileage was approximately 88,500.

- West Orange, NJ, USA

Nov 042015

Escalade

Engine noise and vibration on cold start. Very loud grinding noise coming from engine. Had it looked at 2 times. Dealer service manger jimmie states its normal. They all make that noise. I am 54 years old owned more than 15 cars in my life. This is not normal. They do not want to fix it.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA