- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 71 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,014 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.