5.1

2015 Cadillac Escalade engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac Escalade:

2015 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Sep 192016

Escalade

Driving our 2015 Escalade on I-45 just North of huntsville, tx about 11:30 am. Driving with cruise control on at speed limit of 75 mph. There was a peep, car rapidly decelerated to below 50, and low tire pressure light came on. If someone had been close behind me, we would have been hit before I could have reacted. Pull off on an exit and called Cadillac service adviser in huntsville. No help. Looked at tires and then confirmed tire air pressure was normal on instrument panel display. Spent time trying to figure out what had happened. Cruise control would not work while driving on side road, warning light stayed on but info display showed all tires at 37 lbs. Pulled off road again, stopped car, turned engine off, waited a minute, and turned engine back on. Everything was normal. No warning light for tires and cruise control worked. This issue is potential killer due to rapid deceleration and danger of rear end collision.

- Centerville, TX, USA