- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 30 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,105 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.