- June 29: Cadillac SRX and Saab 9-4X Recalled Again For Toe Links recalls | 33 days ago
- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 37 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 49 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 60 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5498M
2020 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of DTC P050D setting along with a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. Cause Coolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.