- June 29: Cadillac SRX and Saab 9-4X Recalled Again For Toe Links recalls | 37 days ago
- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 41 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 53 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 64 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5794
2020 Cadillac Escalade
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP5794.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary information communicates diagnostics to the dealer involving a vehicle shudder concern caused by the camshaft actuator system that can be mistaken for a transmission issue.
Click a tab for more information.