- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5288G
2020 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have any of these concerns remote keyless entry, passive Entry and Start Inoperative, No Fob detect message on driver information center, service tire pressure system, no audio, touch screen Inoperative, Steering Wheel Controls Inoperative, Service Stabilitrak, rear power windows inoperative, rear wiper inoperative, and or a dead battery. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3101, B144C, C0710, C0544, U1548, U1549, U154A, U0151, U0126, U0415, U0077, U0028 and/or U0029. Technician should inspect the left instrument panel for the wire harness being pinched. Technician will need to repair the wire harness and reroute the wire harness.
Click a tab for more information.