- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5447C
2020 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps needed to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a rattle noise from the dash. Technician will need to inspect for the rear heater pipes contacting the passenger side exhaust manifold. If the rear heater pipe is found to be contacting the exhaust manifold, reposition the heater pipe so it no longer makes contact.
Click a tab for more information.