- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5586D
2020 Cadillac Escalade
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates a customer concern of IPC gauges inoperative or fluctuate, No Start, No Crank, SIR Light / Service Airbag Message, Service Suspension Message, Radio display blank, Steering Wheel Controls (SWC) not illuminated, Turn Signal no audible feedback, HVAC controls inoperative. During diagnostics a technician may find any of the following DTC's: B1011, B1370, B3980, U0020, U0029, U007D, U0073, U0078, U0100, U0101, U0102, U0104, U0140, U0151, U0155, U0164, U0184, U0186, U0198, U0422. Dealer is instructed to check Serial Data Gateway Module X2 connector for terminal concerns and repair as needed.
Click a tab for more information.