- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 28 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 63 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 75 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Lower Control Arm
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
The lower control arm ball joint can loosen, fatigue, and separate from the front suspension knuckle resulting in a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Defective lower control arm ball joint attachment nuts were not properly torqued and can loosen.
- Dealers will inspect both front lower control arm ball joint attachment nuts for proper torque. If the ball joint has loosened, both the ball joint and the knuckle will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.