- January 31: Cadillac CTS-V Sport Recall Issued After Wheels Lock Up recalls | 24 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 50 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 56 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 67 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 76 days ago
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
This condition could result in a fracture of the wheel studs causing the wheel to separate from the vehicle. Read more »
The lower control arm ball joint can loosen, fatigue, and separate from the front suspension knuckle resulting in a loss of vehicle control. Read more »