- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 54 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
This condition could result in a fracture of the wheel studs causing the wheel to separate from the vehicle. Read more »
The lower control arm ball joint can loosen, fatigue, and separate from the front suspension knuckle resulting in a loss of vehicle control. Read more »