- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 23 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 32 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 40 days ago
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Fleetwood Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Fleetwood compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Fleetwood overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fleetwood.
Worst 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac Fleetwood. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.