- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 38 days ago
- April 17: Cadillac CUE Lawsuit Over Touchscreens Partly Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 73 days ago
Cadillac Recall : General Motors/Wheel Lug Nuts
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
This condition could result in a fracture of the wheel studs causing the wheel to separate from the vehicle.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- The wheel lug nuts were not tightened to the proper specification during assembly.
- Dealers will tighten the vehicle's wheel lug nuts to the proper specification.
Click a tab for more information.