- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 24 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 59 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 71 days ago
Cadillac Recall : General Motors/Wheel Lug Nuts
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
This condition could result in a fracture of the wheel studs causing the wheel to separate from the vehicle.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- The wheel lug nuts were not tightened to the proper specification during assembly.
- Dealers will tighten the vehicle's wheel lug nuts to the proper specification.
Click a tab for more information.