- November 25: Cadillac and GMC Rearview Camera Cable Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 11 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 36 days ago
- September 29: GM Backup Camera Recall Involves Cadillac and GMC Vehicles recalls | 68 days ago
Cadillac Recall : Power Steering Pressure Line
2010 Cadillac SRX
If power steering fluid sprays onto hot engine parts, an engine compartment fire could occur.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist — Power Steering Fluid
- General Motors is recalling certain model year 2010 Cadillac Srx vehicles equipped with 2.8L gas engines (lau) or 3.0L gas engines (LF1). Some of these vehicles have a condition in which processing of the crimp during manufacture of the power steering pressure line may have damaged the line. If the line was damaged, a power steering fluid leak may develop. If there is a sufficient amount of fluid loss, the driver will hear noise from the power steering pump and increased effort may be required for steering.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the power steering line free of charge. The safety recall began on November 12, 2010. Owners may contact Cadillac at 1-866-982-2339.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.