- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 54 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 56 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #150603002H
2016 Cadillac SRX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 150603002H.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Original Equipment Batteries Part Number and ACDelco Replacement Battery Approved Warranty Part Numbers Correct battery cold cranking amperage (CCA) ratings and type are critical for proper test results when using the EL-50313. Access to the battery specification label, which contains the OEM part number and CCA rating and type, may be difficult without component removal. Refer to the table below for the original equipment ratings and part numbers used to set up a proper battery test. There has been some confusion as to the correct ACDelco battery warranty replacement. Refer to the table below for the correct battery warranty replacement. The correct ACDelco battery warranty replacement in the catalog is designated by the "Original Equipment Replacement" note in the description field.
Click a tab for more information.