- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 66 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 77 days ago
Cadillac TSB #150201
1998 Cadillac SeVille
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 150201.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- THIS PRODUCT TECHNICAL INFORMATION CONCERNS AN INTERMITTENT STUMBLE OR STALL CONDITION. SOME CUSTOMERS MAY COMMENT THAT INTERMITTENTLY THEY EXPERIENCE A STUMBLE OR STALL CONDITION WHEN COMING DOWN TO A STOP. IN MOST INSTANCES THE ENGINE WILL RESTART, SOMETIMES WITH AN EXTENDED CRANK, AND A POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE P1599 MAY OR MAY NOT BE PRESENT. *TT
Click a tab for more information.