- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 49 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 66 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall 02009: GM/Steering Gear Bolts
2002 Cadillac SeVille
If the left bolt is missing and the right mounting strap fails, steering control is lost and a vehicle crash could result.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Certain passenger vehicles were built with missing or under-torqued steering gear attachment bolts. If a bolt is missing, the driver may notice uneven steering response or unusual noises during turns.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles for presence and proper torque of both steering gear bolts. Owner notification began April 5, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Buick at 1-800-521-7300 or Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.