- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #N192273640
2020 Cadillac XT4
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- N192273640 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have an engine control module that does not process the axle torque reduction command intended to assist with the collision imminent braking feature. In certain conditions when the collision imminent braking feature is engaged, there may be an increase in stopping time and distance. Dealers are to reprogram the engine control module.
Click a tab for more information.