- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 18 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 24 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 32 days ago
"Service Power Steering" Warning
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chevy Colorado has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Colorado report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Colorado trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The Chevy Colorado is mechanically identical to the GMC Canyon.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 78,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)