- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 9 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 10 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 14 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 27,200 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.