- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 11 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
Chrysler Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2012 Chrysler 300
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.