- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 14 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
Chrysler Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2012 Chrysler 300
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.