- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 5 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 6 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 6 days ago
2014 Chrysler 300
2014 Chrysler 300 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- park not engaging3
- 1st to 2nd shift flares up then drops in gear, when cold2
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.