- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 12 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2000 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic door locks squeal when activated3
- all lights randomly flash when car is off2
- car caught on fire and was totally burned up2
- alternator failure, no power means no car1
- dash lights flash bright/dim1
- door lock actuator failed1
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.