- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 0 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 6 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 51 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2000 300M wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rims are badly corroded and do not hold air3
- bad wheel bearings1
- tires randomly lose air for not apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Tires10
- NHTSA: Wheels9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 9
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section3
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.