- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 8 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 43 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt broke off inner tie rod & rack pinion steering2
- steering locks up1
- steering sways1
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion11
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.