- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 13 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
Chrysler Recall 843: Daimlerchrysler/Rear Wheel Brake Tubes
1999 Chrysler Cirrus
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right rear brake tube can contact the exhaust system clamp and wear a hole in it.
- Dealers will inspect the brake tubes for visible evidence of contact with the exhaust system clamp. If the tube shows evidence of contact, it will be replaced. If no evidence of contact exists, the tube will be fastened with a clip.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.