- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall 868: Daimlerchrysler/Child Lock Instructions
2000 Chrysler Cirrus
The incorrect labels could cause confusion as to whether the childproof safety lock was activated.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The affected vehicles were built with incorrect child lock instruction labels.
- Owners will be provided with correct labels.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.