- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
1995 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1995 Concorde steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly11
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.