- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 24 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no response when turning the key into the run position2
- oil light blinking1
- speedometer malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.