- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
1995 Chrysler LHS
Worst 1995 LHS suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut3
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.