- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 4 days ago
- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 13 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,832 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem