- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 2 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 15 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem