- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 4 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 21 days ago
Chrysler Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2000 Chrysler LHS
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.