- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 12 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 45 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 48 days ago
Chrysler Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
2000 Chrysler LHS
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.