- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
Chrysler Recall 991: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 201/Head Protection
2001 Chrysler LHS
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles (non-sunroof only) fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- Owners will be sent a storage bin accessory unit that can be attached to the B-pillar along with installation instructions. However, if an owner wishes, the dealer can perform the installation. Owner notification began December 17, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.