- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 45 days ago
- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 62 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 65 days ago
Chrysler TSB #08-015-21
2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Radio Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software level to 1848.34. Customers may experience one or more of the following:Radio display screen flickers. Radio resets with RPM less than 1000 RPM (DT and JL with 3.0L Diesel). Clock loses 6 seconds per day (JL with 5 inch screen). Ghost Touch, features, modes and App?s changing without drivers input. Bluetooth pop noise. Pop message ?SXM Wait? displayed for extended period of time. The radio resets.
Click a tab for more information.