- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 45 days ago
- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 62 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 65 days ago
Chrysler TSB #19-001-20
2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Humming Sound When Turning At Low Speed This bulletin involves inspecting and replacing the electric power steering gear if necessary. The customer may notice there is a loud ?hum? sound, as the steering wheel is turned at low (parking lot) speeds.?Hum? sound is more noticeable while turning the steering wheel clockwise.
Click a tab for more information.