- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
Chrysler Recall T37: Incorrect Seating Capacity Tire Placards/FMVSS 110
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
The incorrect tire label may cause customer confusion, potentially resulting in vehicle overloading, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). The tire placard on the affected vehicles incorrectly lists the seating capacity as 6 occupants rather then 7 occupants, with a combined weight of 950lbs rather than 1,100lbs. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace tire placard label, free of charge. The recall began July 6, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T37.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.