- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
The incorrect tire label may cause customer confusion, potentially resulting in vehicle overloading, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle that suddenly cannot be driven, increases the risk of a crash. Read more »