- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
The improperly started engine could result in a loss of motive power increasing the risk of a crash or the unburned fuel in the catalyst may ignite increasing ... Read more »
The incorrect tire label may cause customer confusion, potentially resulting in vehicle overloading, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle that suddenly cannot be driven, increases the risk of a crash. Read more »