- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 12 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,773 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.