- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 21 days ago
- April 16: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 38 days ago
- April 6: LG Battery Problems Investigated By Feds investigations | 43 days ago
2009 Chrysler Sebring
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
Worst 2009 Chrysler Sebring Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems1
- cooling system problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.