- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2002 Chrysler Voyager
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
2002 Chrysler Voyager Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Air Bag Light On1
- NHTSA: Air Bags13
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module9
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Voyager Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Voyager compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Voyager overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Voyager.