- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- October 21: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- October 10: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Recall Should End Lawsuit: FCA news | 48 days ago
Chrysler Recall Z22:
2021 Chrysler Voyager
An unsecured seat increases the risk of injury in a crash.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Pacifica and 2021 Voyager vehicles. The second-row seat-to-floor mounting latch may bind and stick open, preventing the seat from properly securing to the floor. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the second-row seat cushion frame, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed April 7, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US LLC's number for this recall is Z22.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.