- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 9 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 46 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 51 days ago
2012 Dodge Avenger
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?
Worst 2012 Avenger Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking noise1
- sound from front end when turning1
- upper and lower camber sway arm bushings rust out1
- NHTSA: Suspension9
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.