- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 11 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 57 days ago
2012 Dodge Avenger
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Dodge Avenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Dodge Avenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »