- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 35 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 43 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 48 days ago
2013 Dodge Avenger
Accessories - Interior Problems
Worst 2013 Avenger Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electronic throttle control light on3
- steering column noise3
- dash warning lights coming on unnecessarily2
- battery light on1
- clock not keeping correct time1
- door locks not working properly1
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.