- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall G15: Rear Wheel Hub Mounting Bolts/FMVSS 135
2007 Dodge Caliber
This could allow unintended movement of the vehicle under certain conditions and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with rear disc brakes fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 135, "light vehicle brake systems." The length of the rear wheel hub mounting bolts may prevent actuation of the park brake.
- Dealers will replace the rear wheel hub mounting bolts and repair the park brake free of charge. The recall began on May 8, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.