- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 22 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 61 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 87 days ago
Dodge Recall G15: Rear Wheel Hub Mounting Bolts/FMVSS 135
2007 Dodge Caliber
This could allow unintended movement of the vehicle under certain conditions and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with rear disc brakes fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 135, "light vehicle brake systems." The length of the rear wheel hub mounting bolts may prevent actuation of the park brake.
- Dealers will replace the rear wheel hub mounting bolts and repair the park brake free of charge. The recall began on May 8, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.