- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 65 days ago
Dodge Recall G15: Rear Wheel Hub Mounting Bolts/FMVSS 135
2007 Dodge Caliber
This could allow unintended movement of the vehicle under certain conditions and cause a crash without warning.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Certain passenger vehicles equipped with rear disc brakes fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 135, "light vehicle brake systems." The length of the rear wheel hub mounting bolts may prevent actuation of the park brake.
- Dealers will replace the rear wheel hub mounting bolts and repair the park brake free of charge. The recall began on May 8, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.