- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 17 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 33 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2007 Dodge Caliber (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 14 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 13 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 75,899 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem