- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Dodge Recall 829: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 108/Daytime Lights
1999 Dodge Caravan
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 108.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Mini vans built for fleet sales only. The headlamp module does not identify the park lamp as "drl" as requirement of FMVSS 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- All fleet owners/operators will be mailed non-removable decals with the required "drl" letters.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.