- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall 829: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 108/Daytime Lights
1999 Dodge Caravan
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 108.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Mini vans built for fleet sales only. The headlamp module does not identify the park lamp as "drl" as requirement of FMVSS 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- All fleet owners/operators will be mailed non-removable decals with the required "drl" letters.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.